Posted by admin on December 18, 2008
Paper recycling is one of the best ways to save both energy and water. The bis advantage while recycling paper and products made from paper, is for the trees. More than 50 acres of trees are cut down every day for the paper industry. The more paper we will throw to the recycling bin, the higher this industry will go and the higher is our profit. As we save more trees and use less energy we are becoming greener.
Learn how to recycle paper is 5 steps:
1. The paper trash is collected from bins and recycling spots.
2. At the recycling plant, after the paper is collected from bins and recycling spots, it is speared into the different
3. The paper is cleaned and mixed with water to make the slurry. This is the paper soapy paper ready to recycle.
Additional materials are mixed with the slurry to make the paper suitable for certain products.
4. High rollers presses the slurry to thin sheets.
5. The paper sheets are left to dry and been rolled back to use.
The process to recycle paper is so simple and it must happen more. In ordet to develop the paper recycling technologies we must give them more work. Recycle paper as a way of life.