Posted by admin on February 3, 2009
Free tree is a movement to free ourselves from the need of trees.
Daily use of paper, carton and paper products is part of our lives and we all need these products for everything we are doing. The paper in the printer, the paper packages of our food, the notebooks we have and so on. All these products are usful and there is no need to stop using them, but there is a need to reduce this need.
Here are some tips to help us all to reduce the need of paper:
1. Use recycled paper products. Most of the times, all the paper products which were made from recycled paper are even cheaper to buy and easy to find. There is no real cause not to buy them instead of the new paper products.
2. Stop using one time paper products such as writing papers, napkins and towels. Use alternative products as clothes towels and plastic products instead to save the big waste of paper.
3. Educate your family, friend and the next generation to do the same. Educate to reduce- reuse- recycle paper products like other things such energy and power. The more we will reduce, we ill need less reusing and even less energy to recycle.
Use less paper to save the trees. Educate the people around you to do the same.
Posted by admin on January 26, 2009
Since we all have at least one printer in the office, at home, within the fax machine and so on. Its very easy to print everything we are dealing. The idea is to stop this madness and to save some tree’s.
Emails we want to remember, pictures we have got from a friend, memories, meeting summaries, excel files, word documents from work, lists of things to buy and so on….. So many things we are printing every day and for what ?
How to save trees?
- Don’t print what you do not need
- Print on two sides of the page
- Use recycled paper for printer
- Recycled the used printing pages
Think twice and three times if needed, do not print yourself nuts. Save the trees!
Posted by admin on December 18, 2008
Paper recycling is one of the best ways to save both energy and water. The bis advantage while recycling paper and products made from paper, is for the trees. More than 50 acres of trees are cut down every day for the paper industry. The more paper we will throw to the recycling bin, the higher this industry will go and the higher is our profit. As we save more trees and use less energy we are becoming greener.
Learn how to recycle paper is 5 steps:
1. The paper trash is collected from bins and recycling spots.
2. At the recycling plant, after the paper is collected from bins and recycling spots, it is speared into the different
3. The paper is cleaned and mixed with water to make the slurry. This is the paper soapy paper ready to recycle.
Additional materials are mixed with the slurry to make the paper suitable for certain products.
4. High rollers presses the slurry to thin sheets.
5. The paper sheets are left to dry and been rolled back to use.
The process to recycle paper is so simple and it must happen more. In ordet to develop the paper recycling technologies we must give them more work. Recycle paper as a way of life.